If you are overweight and don’t want to exercise with fitness models at your local gym, you should buy the best treadmill for 300 lb person .
With an electric treadmill under 200 dollars at home, you can exercise every day at the privacy of your home and no one needs to see you until all the excess weight is gone.
What is a 300 lb. Treadmill?
A heavy duty treadmill is a machine that people who are very heavy can use to run or walk on in order to lose the weight and be fit.
The machine has simple settings where you can increase your intensity to get better results and also monitor your progress.
Why do you need a 300 lb. Person Treadmill?
A treadmill for 300 lb person is required by people who are very heavy so they will not break the machines motor or running surface.
People from 200 lbs. and above can exercise with this machine without having a breakdown and watch their progress as they lose the weight.
Buying Guide For The Best Treadmill For 300 Lb Person .
Buying the best treadmill for 300 lb person for home use can be a tricky business especially if you are on a budget.
However, one must not panic as there are more than a few top rated treadmills that won’t cost you an arm and a leg if you do your research well.
Here are some of the factors you should look for;
The best treadmill for big guys must obviously have a high weight capacity of over 300 pounds. The manufacturer will always state the weight limit of their product so you must check that before buying a cheap treadmill for running at home.
Though you don’t want to break the bank when buying a heavy weight capacity treadmill, ensure the best treadmill for 300 lbs you choose has an easy to read monitor where you can see your progress and heart rate.
The best budget treadmill must also have buttons that are easy to set when you want to adjust the speed or intensity.
Incline increases the pressure on your legs and makes your body think its climbing up a hill or mountain. If you are training for mountain climbing or marathon, the best treadmill under 500 dollars for you should have a higher incline and this will also help you build muscles on the legs.
The best treadmill for big guys must have a wide running surface and a comfortable, shock absorbing system.
The treadmill for obese person must also have great safety features, adjustable and comfortable handles as well as easy to use technology.
Best treadmills with 350 lb weight capacity.
Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill.
- Exerpeutic TF1000 has a weight capacity of up to 400lbs so it’s the best home treadmill for runners.
- The heavy weight capacity treadmill has extra-long safely handles that offers support and comfort while working out.
- The treadmill’s belt has been widened to a fitness club size of 20 inches to enhance your safety and the length is 40 inches long.
- With adjustable speeds of up to 4mph in 0.1mph increment, you can change from walking to jogging as slowly as you want.
- The awesome LCD display monitor features the time elapsed, distance walked, calories burnt and speed.
- This treadmill for 300 lb person has heart pulse pads on the handle that allows you monitor your heart beat and a speed control button that helps you adjust your speed to your convenience.
- The treadmill has two manual incline positions and the frame has been reinforced to handle excess weight.
- The handles feel uncomfortable.
ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill.
- If you want to know exactly how your body is reacting when you are working out, this ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i is the machine to go for.
- With the new watts LED display, you can see your power output with bright LED lights calculated on watts per kilogram so you know where you are at.
- This powerful treadmill for 300 lb person comes with a commercial plus motor capable of staying cool no matter how long you work out so you can have a quiet and smooth experience.
- ProForm PFTL99715 is iFit enabled meaning you can download a map of any place you wish to run in and press start so the treadmill adjusts the incline to follow specific routes and trails in that location.
- The cheap treadmill for running has unlimited workout programs and a deice shelf where you can place your tablet or phone and work while working out.
- The arms are a bit short and the belt is not well aligned.
Sole F85 Treadmill.
- Sole F85 Treadmill features one of the largest decks ever seen at 22 inches width so the runner is super comfortable and safe.
- The deck is also made with a proprietary cushion flex whisper to reduce impact on joints ensuring you can run or walk for a longer period.
- If you are new to using the treadmill, you will find six standard programs that will guide you to success and an extra two customized workout programs for those people with a specific need.
- There are two heart rate programs so you can compare your actual heart rate to the expected rate at your age and weight and the monitor also shows your speed, distance travelled, incline and calories burnt.
- The easy to use console has built in speakers that enable you to connect the treadmill with any MP3 player and listen to some music.
- It is extremely expensive.
Horizon Fitness Elite T9 Treadmill.
- Horizon Fitness Elite T9 Treadmill for over 300 lbs is a top notch machine that comes folded in order to save space in your room.
- This treadmill has a wide running deck and a reinforced frame to ensure heavy people are comfortable and safe while working out.
- The belt has integrated synthetic hard wax that keeps it lubricated all the time so you don’t have to keep oiling it up.
- With a 10 inch touch screen, you can monitor your progress easily and also control your speed, incline and intensity.
- This treadmill comes with a very quiet motor that is built to last and has a lifetime warranty.
- Other extra features found in this treadmill include passport ready feature, energy saver mode, built-in speakers, fan, bottle holder, reading rack and virtual active integrated.
- The belt isn’t well centered so you have to do it before the work out.
LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill.
- LifeSpan TR1200i is a folding treadmill that will occupy very little space in your house if it’s not in use.
- The treadmill heavy weight capacity features a high performance 2.5 HP motor that gives you a quiet and smooth running experience.
- The spacious running surface has a biometrically correct suspension system to ensure the fat person on treadmill can run safely.
- You can check how much time you have exercised, calories burnt, distance, speed and heart rate on the multi-colored LCD console.
- The treadmill also comes with 21 exercise programs that will help you to lose weight, train for a sport and just become healthy.
- LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill is a very affordable machine that comes with a lifetime warranty on both frame and motor.
- It is a very heavy treadmill so it’s hard to move from one place to another.
Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill.
- Sole has made a name out of making some of the most inexpensive treadmills for running in the market and ensuring the deck is more comfortable and safer.
- The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill features a proprietary cushion flex whisper deck that is proven to reduce impact on your joints so you can exercise more.
- This treadmill 350 lb capacity has a 3.5 CHP, DC type motor that has 0.5 to 12 mph speed ensuring you are comfortable at whatever level you are.
- With 6 standard programs and 2 custom programs for professionals, the treadmill has you all set for anything you need from losing weight to training.
- The treadmill for 300 lb person has a very large deck of 22×60 inches but there is a bigger one that measures 35×80 inches to cater for even bigger people.
- This treadmill has a great LCD display, cooling fans and an MP3 compatible sound system.
- Sole Fitness F80 is also extremely heavy to carry.
Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill.
- If you are looking for the best treadmill under 300 dollars, you are in luck with this Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness.
- This treadmill for 300 lb person is perfect for home walking exercises and the 1.5 HP motor and ground level walking surface ensure you get great results and reliable performance.
- Exerpeutic TF900 has a weight limit of 350 pounds and it comes with wide side rails where the user can support themselves while exercising.
- The treadmill has a nice LCD display where you can track time, speed, calories burnt and distance walked so you can know where to improve.
- This is a very compact treadmill and it folds easily for space saving as well as moves easily thanks to the built-in wheels.
- The foot bed is a little short especially if the user is a tall person.
The best treadmill for 300 lb person doesn’t have to be the most expensive one. Always check if it has the features you want and read other peoples reviews before purchasing any treadmill.